Sunday, September 2, 2007

Not the right timing

We were set to pursue Dang Fu He's adoption and I was going to call the agency on Tuesday morning because we were out of town on Monday. By the time I got home Monday afternoon I had 2 messages from the adoption agency saying that they had a family interested in adopting him. In my heart I was disappointed to I am also so grateful that someone is working toward bringing him home. Their paperwork is already in China so he will be able to come home quicker. God knows how to shut doors just as well as open them. These are the kind of shut doors I like.
We have since found another child who is also waiting for a family. I sent an email to the agency last night to inquire more about his medical needs. I guess I"ll have to wait until Tuesday because tomorrow is Labor Day. I trust God will open or shut the door just as obviously this time as well.

No comments: